Braving the mall
Today was Piper's first trip to the mall - Miranda Westfield. We went there to meet our internet friend Pixie (from Essential Baby) and 2 of her kids, Chase (2) & Zali (6 weeks). We spent a couple of hours sitting in the kids playland where Chase ran around and Pix and I tended to Zali & Piper & chatted. Pix is lovely and it was nice to finally meet her after chatting online for the last 2 years.
I was apprehensive about taking Piper to the mall, as she gets over-stimulated very easily, however she was on her best behaviour & had a lovely time, then slept the whole way home!
We hope our family & friends enjoy our tales of us.
We are no longer virgin bloggers!
I was apprehensive about taking Piper to the mall, as she gets over-stimulated very easily, however she was on her best behaviour & had a lovely time, then slept the whole way home!
We hope our family & friends enjoy our tales of us.
We are no longer virgin bloggers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home