I have been meaning to post about this for a couple of weeks.
A gift from my talented & creative best mate...check out the mini scrapbook Kelly made for Piper. It is my brag book and I take it everywhere. Thanks Kel!
Love the brag book and Piper. I am so happy to see you has a book to put her brag pics in for it must be filled already because there is so much to brag about as cute as she is in all the photos. Thanks Kelly for such a beautiful book that Piper can reflect back on when she is older. Do you make golf brag books too? Shanda ;O)
2 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
Kelly Robinson said…
My pleasure :o)
At 6:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love the brag book and Piper. I am so happy to see you has a book to put her brag pics in for it must be filled already because there is so much to brag about as cute as she is in all the photos. Thanks Kelly for such a beautiful book that Piper can reflect back on when she is older. Do you make golf brag books too?
Shanda ;O)
Post a Comment
<< Home