Yankee Doodle Dandy
How good is American food? Bloody good!
Mum can't believe it, she eats like a bird, so every meal here is way too big for her. I just love it and I'm eating myself silly. Adrianna made me chocolate chunk Brownies & I had Green Burrito yesterday. My father-in-law is a great cook and has made us some yummy meals at home. We also went to Skip & Diane's (Shawn's Aunt) for one of Skip's famous BBQs. He did chicken on the barbie in his home made 'special' sauce (which he will give NO ONE the recipe for). I am also pigging out on sweet rolls for breakfast & ranch & queso dip whenever I can.
We are entertained by the cable TV here. Over 600 channels at Frank's house. Deal or no Deal here is funny. Their top prize is $1M but they play it differently to us.
The shopping is great. They have the best sales. 75% off + they give you discount cards to get another 15% off whatever the sale price is. Awesome. I just wish I had more money to spend!
Off to Huntington Beach today for a walk, lunch & some souvenir shopping.
Cheers!
Mum can't believe it, she eats like a bird, so every meal here is way too big for her. I just love it and I'm eating myself silly. Adrianna made me chocolate chunk Brownies & I had Green Burrito yesterday. My father-in-law is a great cook and has made us some yummy meals at home. We also went to Skip & Diane's (Shawn's Aunt) for one of Skip's famous BBQs. He did chicken on the barbie in his home made 'special' sauce (which he will give NO ONE the recipe for). I am also pigging out on sweet rolls for breakfast & ranch & queso dip whenever I can.
We are entertained by the cable TV here. Over 600 channels at Frank's house. Deal or no Deal here is funny. Their top prize is $1M but they play it differently to us.
The shopping is great. They have the best sales. 75% off + they give you discount cards to get another 15% off whatever the sale price is. Awesome. I just wish I had more money to spend!
Off to Huntington Beach today for a walk, lunch & some souvenir shopping.
Cheers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home