Tales Of Us

Saturday, October 07, 2006

4.5 month update


This week:

Piper is gumming everything in sight. Poor baby. I think she must either be getting more teeth, or, have a lot of movement in her gums which is annoying her big time.

Piper got her 4 month vaccinations (& she only cried for about 30 seconds!).

We enrolled in baby swim lessons which begin in 2 weeks.

The Cruz gang arrived back from their US trip safe & sound. We visited them and saw all their holiday snaps & shopping bargains - I'm very jealous! Ta K for the sexy outfits for Piper!

Piper & I went to The Entertainment Quarter and met Susan, Nick & baby Noah for a lovely day out in the sun. I ate yummy food & got sunburnt. Piper smooched & flirted with Nick & Susan.

Piper & I had lunch at our local with Deedee. Any day out with Deedee is a bunch of fun!

Roxxy came over to visit & brought with her some special prezzies for Piper - which I will take photos of her wearing/using & post them later. Thanks Roxx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home