Blistless
"Blistless or B-listless
When a blogger becomes listless or apathetic about posting."
This definition is courtesy of Wikipedia and describes someone very slack about posting in their blog. Therefore, this is what I am at the moment. Sorry to my 2 precious readers out there...you know who you are ;o)
There is no excuse, just total laziness. FWIW - I also found another blog term I thought appropriate 'boreblogging', which is when the blog is so boring to the reader. I have nothing but baby stuff to write about....
Piper is now 13.5 months old. She has 12 teeth & eye teeth on the move now. She is still on formula because she doesn't eat solids well yet. I believe this is due to her constant teething, but most will tell you it's because her parents are slack with making her eat properly! She has begun sleeping through the night more regularly now...probably 3 or 4 nights out of a week. The other nights she wakes and calls for mummy and I give her a bottle and put her back to bed (hopefully). She is obsessed with the Wiggles & loves their songs. She especially loves Wags the dog & Dorothy the dinasour. She waves hi to both of them whenever they appear on the TV. She claps her hands and dances when she likes something and also seems pretty partial to R&B music...lol. Her favourite radio song at the moment is Fergalicious by Fergie. She is a social butterfly and loves being the centre of attention. She is not shy at all and loves flirting with boys. Her favourite people in the world are her father, her nanna & her cousins, Josh & Jackson. Her favourite toys are her wooden Wiggles puzzles, her Tupperware shape sorter and her pop-up books.
Thank you to my 'blaudience' (an official blog term) for your time :o)
When a blogger becomes listless or apathetic about posting."
This definition is courtesy of Wikipedia and describes someone very slack about posting in their blog. Therefore, this is what I am at the moment. Sorry to my 2 precious readers out there...you know who you are ;o)
There is no excuse, just total laziness. FWIW - I also found another blog term I thought appropriate 'boreblogging', which is when the blog is so boring to the reader. I have nothing but baby stuff to write about....
Piper is now 13.5 months old. She has 12 teeth & eye teeth on the move now. She is still on formula because she doesn't eat solids well yet. I believe this is due to her constant teething, but most will tell you it's because her parents are slack with making her eat properly! She has begun sleeping through the night more regularly now...probably 3 or 4 nights out of a week. The other nights she wakes and calls for mummy and I give her a bottle and put her back to bed (hopefully). She is obsessed with the Wiggles & loves their songs. She especially loves Wags the dog & Dorothy the dinasour. She waves hi to both of them whenever they appear on the TV. She claps her hands and dances when she likes something and also seems pretty partial to R&B music...lol. Her favourite radio song at the moment is Fergalicious by Fergie. She is a social butterfly and loves being the centre of attention. She is not shy at all and loves flirting with boys. Her favourite people in the world are her father, her nanna & her cousins, Josh & Jackson. Her favourite toys are her wooden Wiggles puzzles, her Tupperware shape sorter and her pop-up books.
Thank you to my 'blaudience' (an official blog term) for your time :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home