Tales Of Us

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Top 5 List - Girls

Breaking news! Ness has finally updated her Top 5 List! I haven't done one for a couple of years...and for those who don't know what one is....do you remember that episode of Friends all those years ago??? Ross & Rachel compiled a Top 5 list and, oh, anyway....read the episode guide if you want to know what happened. Anyhow, I have been racking my brain....and here is my list of girlies who are hot. I've done them first because I was having trouble fitting all my boyfriends into the top 5!#$!

Let me know what you think.
Number One = GWEN STEFANI

Gwen has been at position number 1 for many years now. She is not only one of my musical heroes (especially as lead singer for No Doubt) but she is also a fashion icon and a hot mamma with a hot hubby! Go Gwen!!


Number two = LIV TYLER

Love her ethereal beauty & the fact that she got the hot guy in Lord of the Rings. If I could look like anyone in the world, it would be Liv. She is also a talented actress & hot mamma to baby Milo.

Number three = ANGELINA JOLIE

Need I say anymore?



Number four = DREW BARRYMORE

She is my free-spirited, barefoot, flower-child alter-ego. And hot to boot!



Number five = CATE BLANCHETT

Again, it's that ethereal, elfin beauty that gets me. Awesome actress and down to earth Aussie chick. Cool baby names too, Roman & Dashiel ;o)



Most Honourable Mentions:
Sarah McLachlan - My beautiful heroine. To look like Liv & to write & sing like Sarah....*sigh*
Kate Beckinsale - Love her HAIR!
Boys to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home