No time to scratch myself...
Well, as you can see, the title of this post is true...I haven't even been to this site for the past 2 weeks! I'll try and organise my life a little better to keep all my readers happy ;o) Hi Keryn, Rod, Quig & Vernon!!!
Some more shout outs. Congrats Chelsea on a beautiful bouncing baby boy...name TBA. Congrats Nadine & Lyle on JB...I had no idea you were even pregnant and you're already past the halfway mark...(that's how slack I am at the moment). Congrats to beautiful Takia on your 1st birthday. Congrats to Quinn & Orion on turning 4 - Happy St Patrick's Day Birthday!
Piper has a cold at the moment, her nose is a continuous tap of snot (yes, it's that gross). At least she has been sleeping alright. I'm taking her to the doctor today to get some drugs. Drugs are Gooooooood ;o)
She is waving, clapping & now saying Uh Oh, everytime she drops something. Her favourite song is Fergalicious by Fergie. Her fav food is still Sweet Corn & Chicken Puree & her new fav dessert is Strawberry Yoghurt. She will be 10 months old in 3 days time.
She was accepted by the baby casting agency and has a photoshoot in a couple of weeks to use for her portfolio.
Gotta run, she's calling me from her crib.
Some more shout outs. Congrats Chelsea on a beautiful bouncing baby boy...name TBA. Congrats Nadine & Lyle on JB...I had no idea you were even pregnant and you're already past the halfway mark...(that's how slack I am at the moment). Congrats to beautiful Takia on your 1st birthday. Congrats to Quinn & Orion on turning 4 - Happy St Patrick's Day Birthday!
Piper has a cold at the moment, her nose is a continuous tap of snot (yes, it's that gross). At least she has been sleeping alright. I'm taking her to the doctor today to get some drugs. Drugs are Gooooooood ;o)
She is waving, clapping & now saying Uh Oh, everytime she drops something. Her favourite song is Fergalicious by Fergie. Her fav food is still Sweet Corn & Chicken Puree & her new fav dessert is Strawberry Yoghurt. She will be 10 months old in 3 days time.
She was accepted by the baby casting agency and has a photoshoot in a couple of weeks to use for her portfolio.
Gotta run, she's calling me from her crib.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home