Tales Of Us

Monday, March 05, 2007

Workin' 9 to 5....

Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Workin 9 to 5
What a way to make a livin
Barely gettin by
Its all takin
And no givin
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
Its enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it...

OK, that's enough Dolly. Well, I guess you get the idea...D-day is tomorrow. I just have to change the lyrics to "Workin' 1 to 6". Doesn't quite go as well...which is why I'm not a songwriter. Maybe I should be...then I could work from home....earn HEAPS of money. I could write for The Wiggles...'Toot toot chugga chugga big red car' are lyrics that are well within my capacity to write....hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home