Lots of Lamb Shank Stew
It's Australia Day today - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! We are doing our bit and having lamb for dinner tonight, Lamb Shank Stew - Yum.
Just a few tidbits today:
RIP Heath Leger - you talented, spunky, silly dope. Fancy taking too many sleeping tablets and knocking yourself off. You could've done a Michael Hutchence or something a bit more creative. Poor baby Matilda :o(
Piper starts kindy in 2 weeks. She will be attending a child care centre near my work 2 days a week. We have been for 2 visits so far, and she seems to like it. I hope she adjusts quickly and copes with it better than I'm sure I will. I think the interaction with other kids will be good for her.
Did Min have her baby yet? Is Keryn an Aunty?
Why is my husband so unorganised? Grrrrr....
Thank God for my In-Laws. I love you guys very much!
I'm reading The Echo by Minette Walters - I'm hooked at the moment.
I'm listening to: my new iPod that I got for Christmas. It's like the coolest thing in the whole world! I have 1200 songs on it so far and it rocks. I'm back in love with Seth Lakeman at the moment, but also like Regina Spektor.
I'm watching: Kid Nation, RockWiz, Spicks & Specks, America's Next Top Model and Making Babies.
I'm honoured to have been asked to be Taylor Cruz's Godmother next month :o) Thanks Kel.
Peace, I'm outta here.
Just a few tidbits today:
RIP Heath Leger - you talented, spunky, silly dope. Fancy taking too many sleeping tablets and knocking yourself off. You could've done a Michael Hutchence or something a bit more creative. Poor baby Matilda :o(
Piper starts kindy in 2 weeks. She will be attending a child care centre near my work 2 days a week. We have been for 2 visits so far, and she seems to like it. I hope she adjusts quickly and copes with it better than I'm sure I will. I think the interaction with other kids will be good for her.
Did Min have her baby yet? Is Keryn an Aunty?
Why is my husband so unorganised? Grrrrr....
Thank God for my In-Laws. I love you guys very much!
I'm reading The Echo by Minette Walters - I'm hooked at the moment.
I'm listening to: my new iPod that I got for Christmas. It's like the coolest thing in the whole world! I have 1200 songs on it so far and it rocks. I'm back in love with Seth Lakeman at the moment, but also like Regina Spektor.
I'm watching: Kid Nation, RockWiz, Spicks & Specks, America's Next Top Model and Making Babies.
I'm honoured to have been asked to be Taylor Cruz's Godmother next month :o) Thanks Kel.
Peace, I'm outta here.


2 Comments:
At 10:04 PM,
Kelly Robinson said…
Thankyou fairy godmother...love Taylor :o)
At 10:04 PM,
Kelly Robinson said…
Thankyou fairy godmother...love Taylor :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home