As at 9th August 2007...
I'm on a mission to lose some weight - 'some' being a couple of kilos...not half my body weight like I need to!
I'm listening to: Jess Klein, Nerina Pallot, Andy Stochansky, Shane Nicholson
I'm reading: Tara Road by Maeve Binchy
I'm watching: America's Next Top Model *blush*
I'm wearing: babydoll tops because they hide my stomach...but unfortunately they make people think I look pregnant *doh*
I love: my daughter, Ryan Gosling
Piper is watching: The Wiggles "Wiggle Time"
Piper is wearing: Old Navy :o)
Piper is listening to: her Daddy (as opposed to her Mummy)
Piper is reading: a pop-up book
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY CRUZ!!
I'm listening to: Jess Klein, Nerina Pallot, Andy Stochansky, Shane Nicholson
I'm reading: Tara Road by Maeve Binchy
I'm watching: America's Next Top Model *blush*
I'm wearing: babydoll tops because they hide my stomach...but unfortunately they make people think I look pregnant *doh*
I love: my daughter, Ryan Gosling
Piper is watching: The Wiggles "Wiggle Time"
Piper is wearing: Old Navy :o)
Piper is listening to: her Daddy (as opposed to her Mummy)
Piper is reading: a pop-up book
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY CRUZ!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home