Tales Of Us

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yadda Yadda


*Piper*


She is now 21 months old. She just had her first proper haircut (by Mummy). I took an inch off all over, but she has so much hair, you can't really tell. She can say up, there it is, see ya, shoes and meow. Her fingers and toes seem to be double-jointed. She is a Malovich through and through - reminding me very much of Shawn's Grandpa and Uncle Dave. She loves milk and would drink it all day long if I let her. She also loves custard and bananas. She likes talking on the phone. She insists on taking a book to bed with her day and night - which I don't read to her, she just has to sleep with it. She loves day care but still cries a little when Mum leaves, just for show. Her favourite reading material is junk mail or Mummy's magazines and her favourite TV show at the moment is The Upside Down Show. Her first freckle has just popped up on her cheek - I'm guessing this is the first of many beauty spots! ;o)

Diablo Cody

Am really admiring this chick at the mo. She wrote the screenplay for that new movie Juno (she stole my bloody baby name and put it out there for the whole world to see - damnit). She is an ex-stripper and phone sex operator whose real name is Brook Busey. Anyway, I think she's funny and cooky and quirky and will go a long way. She also seems really down to earth. Cool.

Family Tree

Yay, finally in touch with the Lambert side of the US family. Hopefully they know more info than I do about Grandpa's parents!?? Will keep you posted.

Skype

Where the hell have you been all my life????!!! I love you.

Fairy Godmother

Taylor :o) You have a scary fairy godmother. Here is a photo of the little princess, the older sister princesses, the mummy princess and the rest of the crew...lol. It was a great day and she was just a treasure.



Tony Gatt - such sad news. RIP.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home