Piper Laughs!

YAY! For 2 days now Piper has given me a chuckle when I have been playing with her. It's very cute, I wish everyone could hear it. The first time it happened when I blew a raspberry on her belly. The second time, it was when I was showing her 'the baby' in the mirror.
Her rate of learning amazes me. I am sad that Shawn misses out on these little moments.
Piper's cousin, Josh, came over to play yesterday. He is 3 and a half. Piper absolutely adores him and coos and smiles for him whenever he's near. We had a lovely time, although Josh got shy around Piper. He told me to 'hurry up and just put her to sleep' and when he wanted to go play outside and I said I couldn't go out because it was too windy and cold for Piper, he said 'not her, just us big people'...LOL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home