Our Latest Eye Candy...
Piper and I have several 'boyfriends' we like to watch or listen to. We seem to have similar (& very good) taste ;o) What do you think?
Manu Feildel - Celebrity Chef, Ready Steady Cook

We love his accent & his sense of humour...it's just a bonus that he looks good! Pity I couldn't find a better photo of him...
Seth Lakeman - Singer/Songwriter/Musician Extraordinaire

We dance & sing to his music nearly everyday. We love his voice & his style, and it's just a bonus he is great to look at too!
Gil Grissom - character from CSI

We love his sense of humour and his hilarious one liners! I suppose he's nice to look at...he's a little too old for us...lol.
David Boreanaz - Actor, plays Agent Seeley Booth in Bones

We just love to look at this one...
OK that's enough, I could go on forever.
One that I don't agree on with Piper...she loves Andrew O'Keefe from Deal Or No Deal....YUK.
Manu Feildel - Celebrity Chef, Ready Steady Cook

We love his accent & his sense of humour...it's just a bonus that he looks good! Pity I couldn't find a better photo of him...
Seth Lakeman - Singer/Songwriter/Musician Extraordinaire

We dance & sing to his music nearly everyday. We love his voice & his style, and it's just a bonus he is great to look at too!
Gil Grissom - character from CSI

We love his sense of humour and his hilarious one liners! I suppose he's nice to look at...he's a little too old for us...lol.
David Boreanaz - Actor, plays Agent Seeley Booth in Bones

We just love to look at this one...
OK that's enough, I could go on forever.
One that I don't agree on with Piper...she loves Andrew O'Keefe from Deal Or No Deal....YUK.


2 Comments:
At 10:23 PM,
Kelly Robinson said…
Does Piper watch Dancing With The Stars? Go Kouta!!!! LOL
At 2:16 PM,
VLM said…
No we don't watch that...but I think I prefer Tom Williams to Kouta.
I am very ashamed too, I forgot to include Jamie Oliver in my Eye Candy post...he'll be so upset!
Post a Comment
<< Home