Tales Of Us

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mum's Night Out...



Jennifer & I had a lovely night out last night. We went to see Kasey Chambers in concert at the Sydney Opera House. It was the first time either of us have seen a concert at the Opera House and the acoustics were amazing!

Angus & Julia Stone opened for Kasey & did a good job - though Julia should stick to back up singing...Angus has the most amazing voice.

Kasey came out and did 2 hours non-stop. Her hubby, Shane Nicholson, joined her for a song too (another great voice). She did a great mix of songs off her 4 albums so Jen & I were happy. She did my favs, Pony & The Captain & Jen's fav, Not Pretty Enough. It was the second time I've seen her, the first time was at The Metro about 3 or 4 years ago. She's great live...very funny & entertaining.

I've decided us Mums should get out more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home